Networks are dynamic – A constant variable of change with new end points appearing and disconnecting continuously. A network map changes shape with the addition, removal or upgrade of a device, or installation or removal of software. Naturally, you want to know what’s connected to your network, and what software each device is running. Attempting to manually document these changes will prove both challenging and time-consuming. If you’ve fallen short in the documentation department or want a second opinion to spot check your current practices then you need a network audit from Ally Tech.
Our network audits are executed discretely and safely without interrupting staff. In particular, our network audits can provide numerous benefits including:
- Security assessment of network infrastructure.
- Best practices recommendations for volunteered compliance.
- System security assessment per workstation with warranty check.
- Network topology, layout and asset diagrams.
- Discover performance enhancement by identifying network bottlenecks
- Verify the accuracy of network documentation and assist with the creation of a Written Information Security Program or WISP.
Simply put, network auditing is a useful tool in maintaining your security and efficiency. By auditing your network regularly, we can help to ensure that your network is operating in accordance with internal policies, governing regulations and proactively manage necessary updates, replacements, access and more.